Hash #1955q – A Whisker of a Chance
Hares: Titty Whiskers and T-Bag
Just another fun quarantine hash, this time with multiple beer stops.
Trail is dog friend IF your dog is okay with going over an open railroad bridge or you can carry them across.
With the weather this week, expect muddy trails. Trail shoes with good tread recommended.
Sign up for a time slot here: https://forms.gle/Lwmv8XRnNynBkyec6
Check what slots are already filled here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5OOp8rJoB-GgiMOD-i7O-Vlt6ApjfnKQOsoU_GYjvw/edit?usp=sharing
Note: We are generally recommending that people sign up with a buddy (or your Quaranteam pod) for safety purposes. If you want to participate but don’t have a friend, reach out to F. Stik, the Hares, or Pittsburgh MisMan and we’ll do our best to hook you up.
OVERARCHING DETAILS On Hashing with PGH H3 during the Q
Hashing has resumed in a socially distanced way, with trails designed to be safe enough to do on your own (or with a “Quaranteam” you feel safe with) and run locations only available to those who sign up.
Pittsburgh H3 Quarantine Guidelines:
· Hashers can choose to do trail solo or with a Quaranteam, but a trail buddy is recommended. Quaranteams should be a max of 8 people.
· Only folks who have signed up can add an additional hasher to their slot. Do not attempt to crash someone’s time slot.
· Hashers should obey the normal social distancing rules if they encounter other Hounds on trail: maintain a six foot distance and wear a mask if passing.
· For contact tracing and safety check-in, hashers are expected to check in when starting the trail and finishing the trail, posting on the Facebook event or letting the hare(s) know.
· Beer stops are BYOB.
· Hares will be monitoring who signs up and making sure people are signing in and out to track that everyone has completed the trail safely.
Full guidelines are posted here: https://www.pgh-h3.com/wp/pittsburgh-h3-quarantine-guidelines/
Note that these may change as the situation in the County and Commonwealth changes.