The following Covid-19 guidelines have been agreed upon across all kennels. Can’t follow it? Then you can’t hash. These will be strictly enforced by Misman.
1) Color Coded Consent System: red, yellow, and green silicon bracelets will be provided by the hash. Whether you want people to stay far far the fuck away (red), are willing to have closer chats with masks (yellow), or desperately want hugs to be a thing again (green); we want this to be clearly communicated so people can avoid problems. You do not know who may be immunocompromised (or may be caring for someone who is) so respect people’s spaces.
2) Masks MUST come on trail. You should wear it in crowded places, circle, or when passing people on trail. You don’t have to wear it all of trail, but you should be prepared to put it on when necessary. No mask/buff/bandanna/face covering, no hash.
3) BEER! Hare’s choice, check event details to find out what hares are planning to do. If they aren’t providing anything you will need to BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything).
4) Trash! Everyone must clean up their own trash. Bring a small bag to carry your trash. If you have a stash of grocery bags, bring some to share to help a friend. Hashers not trashers.
5) Sign-in: All trails will require sign-in and we will ask for phone numbers. This is in case we have to contact trace due to virus exposure. You don’t sign in, you don’t do trail.
6) Outside Only: Starts, stops, and circle will all be outdoors with plenty of space to spread out. If the hash start is at a bar it is because they have a large outdoor seating area.