Hash #1940q – A Q On-On Hash
Hare: Mr. Rogers
Where: Squirrel Hill (run start to be mailed to you)
A Q On-On Hash
It’s appropriate that a Q On-On Hash starts in Sq. Hill where there are at least five pizza parlors, all of which traffic in.. ok, it’s mostly pizza and calzones but hey, 5G, vaccines, George Soros and some other crazy shit, amiright?
So, put on your tin foil hat and your Hillary jumpsuit and cum hash with us!
This is a 5-to-6 mile, dog-friendly hash.
There are two beer stops. Bring beer for the first one and cash/mask for the second one which opens at 11:00 AM. Outside seating is available.
Sign up for a time slot here: https://forms.gle/9pSMdrAhABzoU9Us7
Check what slots are already filled here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5OOp8rJoB-GgiMOD-i7O-Vlt6ApjfnKQOsoU_GYjvw/edit?usp=sharing
We are generally recommending that people sign up with a buddy (or your Quaranteam pod) for safety purposes. If you want to participate but don’t have a friend, reach out to F. Stik, the Hares, or Pittsburgh MisMan and we’ll do our best to hook you up.
OVERARCHING DETAILS On Hashing with PGH H3 during the Q
Hashing has resumed in a socially distanced way, with trails designed to be safe enough to do on your own (or with a “Quaranteam” you feel safe with) and run locations only available to those who sign up.
Pittsburgh H3 Quarantine Guidelines:
· Hashers can choose to do trail solo or with a Quaranteam, but a trail buddy is recommended. Quaranteams should be a max of 8 people.
· Only folks who have signed up can add an additional hasher to their slot. Do not attempt to crash someone’s time slot.
· Hashers should obey the normal social distancing rules if they encounter other Hounds on trail: maintain a six foot distance and wear a mask if passing.
· For contact tracing and safety check-in, hashers are expected to check in when starting the trail and finishing the trail, posting on the Facebook event or letting the hare(s) know.
· Beer stops are BYOB.
· Hares will be monitoring who signs up and making sure people are signing in and out to track that everyone has completed the trail safely.
Full guidelines are posted here: https://www.pgh-h3.com/wp/pittsburgh-h3-quarantine-guidelines/
Note that these may change as the situation in the County and Commonwealth changes.